Price Tailored to Individual
Staffed by professional male aestheticians, The Body Barber™ is proactive in promoting and achieving high quality and meticulous body hair grooming that is individually client focused, sensitive to cultural backgrounds, gender identity and with the utmost discretion.
You are about to embark upon something that you may never have thought you would be doing so it's important to speak frankly and openly about your goals and the changes, or outcomes, that you would like to see.
Be an active participant and don't just sit there, slouched and say nothing. Think about what you would like to achieve and ask your questions. Some people focus more on their expectations resulting from what they may have seen in the shower room, or all in those porn clips that somehow popped up on your screen unintentionally, rather than the reality of their own body's aesthetics.
Listening to your needs, determining which of our services are the right options for you and providing guidance in creating the most natural look, is what we do best.
Men's waxing, men's clipping or men's laser Melbourne ... we have your back.
We can't stress enough the importance of having a proper consultation before undergoing laser hair removal treatments. Your consultation will cover the following areas:
* Full detailed medical history including medications which may possibly contraindicate the treatment and successful outcomes. i.e. Hirsutism, herpes simplex, hypertrophic scarring or keliod formations, psoriasis, vitiligo to name a few.
* Discussion of the reasoning behind wanting laser hair removal Melbourne.
* Discussion of your expectations of the outcome.
* Discussion of the laser hair removal treatment options and other options open to you.
* Discussion of skin typing and a patch test performed.
* Pre and Post Treatment care.
* Obtaining your informed consent if you decide to go ahead with the treatment.
* Whilst the consultation is free, going ahead with a patch test will require a $80 deposit. Any deposit made during a consultation will be refunded at the completion of your first laser procedure.
Why so many questions when I'm just coming in for a wax for gods sake ?
Getting a wax is not without its own risks. Waxing means truly ripping hairs out by their roots, pulling them out means tearing them out by the root and leaving a tiny wound just under the surface and open to infection. And you still want to ask if waxing is painful ?